We are so thankful that you are interested in what it would look like to partner with CEIFA Ministries through our sponsorship of PCH (This abbreviation is used for security purposes. We would be happy to give you more information via email, fb or face to face conversation). PCH was founded in 2012. We house twelve orphan children, a family (mom, dad and two children) who serve as the houseparents and 2 staff members that help with the children and housework.
So, How do I get involved?
Sponsoring a child with CEIFA is different from other sponsorship programs because we are fully sponsoring all pieces of the PCH and the children’s lives. Because we are fully funding PCH, the costs of sponsorship is higher. However, we really hope that these sponsorships will be highly relational and life changing for you and the children.
The cost of sponsorship is $120 a month. However, we are hoping that their will be shared sponsorships for each of our children.
Options for sponsorship:
You can be one of four sponsors for $30 a month
You can be one of two sponsors for $60 a month
If you would like to donate more than $30 or $60 a month, we do not want this to be a deterrence. Rather, we would invite you to invest into another child’s sponsorship as well.
Breakdown of Sponsorship funds
Your monthly support provides: Yearly budget for each child:
- School fees $13 1. School fees $160
- School Uniform $8 2. School Uniform $100
- Other clothes $4 3. Other clothes $50
- Stationery and Books $5 4. Stationery and Books $60
- Birthday gift $0.42 5. Birthday gift $5
- Food and gas $35 6. Food and gas $420
- Toiletries $4 7. Toiletries $50
- Rent $22.50 8. Rent $270
- Medical fund $5 9. Medical fund $60
- Saving fund $7 10. Saving fund $86
- Outing fund $8 11. Outing fund $100
- Electricity, phone, tv cable $2.50 12. Electricity, phone, tv cable $30
- Christmas gift $1.34 13. Christmas gift $9
The government requires a certain amount of money to remain in accounts for medical care, outing and savings. This means that part of what is given each month provides for tangible things and some goes into the accounts that are used when we need access to them.
When you commit to sponsoring a child, you are committing to:
• monthly financial support
• prayer support
Two times a year you will have the opportunity and are highly encouraged to:
• send a letter
• send a small gift
These will be sent in with teams that are going to Nepal.
Our Commitment to You:
When you commit to sponsoring a child, we commit to:
• Send updates of your sponsored child to you a few times a year
• Send you correspondence from your child minimum of one time a year
• Providing opportunities of trips for you to meet your sponsor child
If you are interested in seeing pictures and hearing the stories of the children,
please email Tyler @ email@example.com
She can also answer any questions, setup your sponsorship agreement and send details on sending in monthly payments. We look forward to hearing from you!